Friday, January 11, 2008

Mind machine?

Its really tough to think that my mind, or rather my brain, was a blank hard disk which gradually gathered data or information from my parents, friends, relatives and the society, and has finally become this me. I find it difficult to think that I am actually a multitude of informations which are integrated and analyzed very fast and then carried out as physical actions!!!
But on a second thought, isn't it that what I am? Or have I identified me wrongly as this data that's working inside my brain, producing all my thoughts?
And why are these people around me manipulating my thought processes using their informations and ideas? How can I monitor whether the data being fed into my brain is corrupt or not?
And what am I? Am I an operating system programed to behave in specific ways under certain specific circumstances?
If I'm an operating system, is my system easily infectable with corrupt data or the so called viruses?
???

No comments: